Tuesday, January 25, 2005

RV Guys start a blog!

Well, my first thoughts are, WHY DO I WANT TO SHARE MY THOUGHTS WITH THE WORLD? Especially a bunch of strangers who may or may not want something from me? Good Question.

I suspect EGO is the main reason. Sharing a bit of my life makes it more exciting (to me). I already share photos and our travels on our web page (http://www.rvinteractive.com/rvguys/). Now a place to record a daily diary sounds like a interesting experiment.

We sold our home and moved onto the roads of the USA about 3.5 years ago, traveling coast-to-coast each year, staying in various RV Parks for times from 1 week up to 4 Months. This gives us time to visit relatives and friends plus see the beauty of the United States up close.

I'm also an amateur photographer and this is a great way to find interesting subjects to photograph.

We also have to work to make a living. I am fortunate that we can do that with my multimedia programming skills and a large book company willing to give me enough work. My work schedule requires only that I meet deadlines, but does not dictate where I do the work. Thanks to my high speed internet on the top of our motorhome, and FEDEX/UPS I can do my work anywhere under the footprint of the DirecWay satellites!

Enough for today. I'm working to finish a big job.

Here's our current location:
Silent Valley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home